Thursday, April 5, 2012

Totes, Totes and more Totes!

Recently a friend and I were asked if to participate in a small craft fair.  The offer was made after seeing these bags.  While my friend was not keen on the idea at first (but being a good sport) we are going to give it a go.  I was ready to jump in head first.  I have been making tote bags, crocheted head bands, with more book bags in the works.  Since so much effort has been put into making all these items I decided to open an etsy shop.  Here are few of the totes we have come up with.
 



In an effort to keep things organized I decided to make an oh so craft bulletin board. 

I have loads of step by step pics to share about the process of how it all came together.  I will share that next time. 







1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you for stopping by my blogg. I feel greatly honoured that you will follow me. You have made some beautiful bags! And I loved the craft bullentin board. Such a good idea!

    Enjoy your week end.

    ReplyDelete