Thursday, January 27, 2011
I fell in love with this purse and had to make one. There was not a pattern so I just kind of made it up as I went along. I actually started to write out a pattern for it, but my ADD kicked in and that never got finished!
The purse itself only took a few days to work up. The liner I had some challenges with. I wanted to make sure it was real stiff since the purse was not. I used 3 layers of fusible webbing on each side. On the bottom I used fusible webbing on the lining and also added a piece of plastic cut into an oval to make the bottom very firm.
Here is what I came up with.