Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stratford "Circle" Afghan by Lionbrand.com ???

You know how things do not always work out the way that you plan? Well this is one of those projects.
When I started in mid December, this started out as this blanket.


After working 30 or so rows, with it getting wavy and distorted and having to pull it all out, time and again (5 TIMES!), I soon decided that I SUCK at crocheting in the round. I then came to the conclusion that a Square afghan would be lovely. So, This is what I ended up with.





All in all, I am very happy with the way it came out. The colors go well with my living room and I love the Homespun Yarn from Lion Brand, and I have a several left over from each color, so pillows will be coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. These are so nice. I wish I had the talent to make one.

    ReplyDelete