Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If only He would have smiled!

My wonderful husband decided to take me to San Francisco on valentines day. We stayed for 3 days and had a great time. I however neglected to take any pictures. So on our last day in the city, we drove through the precidio, I wanted get a shot of my husband with the GG bridge in the background. I had a limited window because the fog was coming in fast. So, I found the best spot, put him in the proper place, crawled in a ditch so I could get a good angle, snap a few shots before the fog obscured the bridge. I just made it. When I get home and load them on the PC I find 5 pictures. The bridge looks cool half covered with fog, but in every one. Not a smile to be seen. Grrrrrrr.









***


Yes I know he is too dark in the pic, however I was so frustrated about the smile I did not bother trying to edit it in Photo Shop. So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment